Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Buster Bluth Quotes Season 3, Episode 13: "Development Arrested" Buster: Oh, I'm not comfortable near the ocean since the seal attack. The ocean is my second biggest fear. Lucille: Good, don't come. I need to be rubbing elbows, not working your fork. Michael: Where is Gob? George Sr.: Oh, who knows? I don't even know where he lives. Buster: He doesn't live at Michael's? Tobias: I've always pictured him in a lighthouse. Season 3, Episode 12: "Exit Strategy" Buster: My love thinks I'm a coward just because I wasted precious hospital resources to avoid my legal obligation. Buster: When I miss your lips, I'll put a fig in my mouth ... do they have figs over there? Buster: Take Condoleezza Rice Lane -- it's faster. Season 3, Episode 10: "Fakin' It" Buster: Oh, I love soup. If the only thing I could do was lay in bed all day and eat soup, I'd be happy. I wouldn't even have to taste it. I could just take it through a tube. That would actually be better 'cause I wouldn't even burn my mouth. (laughs softly) Never let me die. Season 3, Episode 9: "S.O.B.s" Lindsay: They teach self-expression and getting in touch with feelings, Michael. I mean, I know you don't have any. Gob: The boy who couldn't cry. Buster: He's a robot! (Buster's prosthetic hand falls off) Lindsay: Michael can cry. He just doesn't want to rust. Tobias: Yes, he's like the steel man from The Wizard From Oz. Season 3, Episode 8: "Making a Stand" Buster: And that's why you don't use one-armed persons to teach lessons! Season 3, Episode 7: "Prison Break-In" Narrator: Buster had recently brought home a turtle in an incredibly misguided attempt to make his mother jealous. Buster: You can stay in this box that Uncle/Father Oscar left behind. Narrator: In fact, it was a box of Oscar's legally obtained medical marijuana. Buster: Oh, good, you've already got grass. Narrator: Primo bud. Real sticky weed. Season 3, Episode 6: "The Ocean Walker" Lucille: Where's your hand? Buster: I'm having my high school ring put on it. And my hook is stuck in the stair car. Read more tv spoilers at: http://www.tvfanatic.com/quotes/characters/buster-bluth/#ixzz1uwoAGuIR Jason Duarte Arrested Development Fan Page Fresno

No comments:

Post a Comment