Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tobias Funke Quotes Season 3, Episode 13: "Development Arrested" Tobias: Although, perhaps I should call the 'hot cops' and tell them to come up with something more nautically themed ... 'HOT sailors' ... or 'hot sea-ma'. Michael: I like 'hot sailors'. Tobias: Me, too ... • Rating: Unrated Michael: Where is Gob? George Sr.: Oh, who knows? I don't even know where he lives. Buster: He doesn't live at Michael's? Tobias: I've always pictured him in a lighthouse. • Rating: Unrated Season 3, Episode 12: "Exit Strategy" Tobias: Well, I am off to buy the perfect present. Maybe she'd like a suit like this. Narrator: That is her suit. Tobias: Eh, they probably don't make it in a women's, though. Narrator: They only make it in a women's. • Rating: Unrated Season 3, Episode 11: "Family Ties" Lindsay: Well, why don't you just go to Dad and ask him who Nellie is, point-blank? Michael: So, he can just cover it up and lie? I can't stand to hear one more lie out of this family. Tobias: Oh, there's the woman I'm sexually attracted to. Michael: Ok, but that's the last one. • Rating: 5.0 / 5.0 Tobias: Yes. Lindsay and I are planning a night of heterosexual intercourse. Michael: You can just say intercourse. • Rating: Unrated Lindsay: Well, you know, maybe I would be more attracted to you if you were in better shape. You know, if you were just more muscular and masculine. Does that make me shallow? Tobias: No. I was going to say the same thing to you. • Rating: Unrated Lindsay: Oh, you know what? I've already prepared a list of "won'ts." Tobias: Oh, you're not going to believe this. My list is of "can'ts." Michael: Marital love can be so romantic. • Rating: Unrated Michael: I-I'm not interested in you that way. Tobias: What way? Michael: Pick one. • Rating: Unrated Tobias: Michael, look, this has got to stop. I mean, flattered? Yes. Interested? Not tonight. • Rating: Unrated Tobias: Oh, God, here she is. Michael: Next to that guy? Tobias: What guy? Michael: That guy. Tobias: No, that's her. Michael: Him? Tobias: That's a girl. I think the name "Michael" is making you look for a man. Michael: I think I'm looking at a man. • Rating: Unrated Jason Duarte Fresno Arrested Development Fan Page

No comments:

Post a Comment